Book a journey when you schedule a meeting06, Mar 2017
Is your calendar overflowing with appointments? Thought so. We want to help you be on time for everything, so we’ve made things easy. Now, as long as you have your Microsoft email active, you can reserve your Cabify at the same moment as making a calendar entry.
You only have to enter your Outlook Calendar and activate Cabify's complement for Outlook 365.
How can I integrate Cabify with Outlook Calendar?
- Select: the screw icon in the upper toolbar of Outlook Calendar > Manage integration.
- Search for it: write "Cabify" in the search field.
- Activate it: Click the "Off" button to activate it.
How can I use it? Very simple…
- Program your meeting: Create a new appointment in the Calendar
- Edit the meeting: Enter the meeting in the calendar and then clic in the Cabify icon in the right upper side.
- Reserve your vehicle: Enter the origin, destination, date and time you want and... it’s done.
Yes, you’ll probably still have far too many meetings. But at least you’ll know that getting to them is all taken care of.
Keep in mind... The use of add-ins requires a valid license and an active Microsoft email.